You will also need
Total: 353.98 £Save £
|Dimensions||40.5 × 22 × 35.5 cm|
|Coffee machine uses||Coffee pods, Ground coffee|
|Coffee machine's screen||None|
|Water tank||1.5 l|
|Milk system type||Manual frother|
|Number of black coffees prepared at once||2|
|Adjustable beverage amount||Yes|
|Does coffee machine prepare hot water?||Yes|
|Adjustable coffee strength||Yes|
|Diameter of filter handle basket||58 mm|
|Adjustable amount of coffee||Yes|
|Power (EU and UK conversion plug)||1400 W|
|Water pump pressure||15 BAR|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
Small, but powerful. Will look great in any interior and please even the pickiest coffee lover. Enjoy espresso, latte or cappuccino coffee drinks!
TRUE LEGEND IN A SMALL BODY
“Mara” is a prestigious coffee machine for home. Fits the best technologies – legendary E61 group in a small and compact body. Result – charming, attractive machine, which allows playing like a real barista and preparing passionate espresso cappuccino flavours.
“Mara” group first appeared in 1961. Since then it was recognised and appreciated. Why? Because of the aesthetic Italian design and just-as-important technological innovations. This helped to increase espresso quality and the entire espresso coffee machine’s market in general.
MILK COFFEE DRINKS ONE AFTER ANOTHER
With this coffee machine it’s easy to prepare espressos and milk coffees cup after cup, with no additional function switching, which usually takes around a minute.
– 1.5 l copper boiler with double cycle heat exchanger and the thermosiphon, so that boiling and heating are always at the right temperature;
– Inner pipes from copper;
– Double manometer for constant pressure control in both boilers;
– Stainless steel;
– Separate indicators;
– Water levels control in the container and automatic heating element disconnection when the water level is not enough;
– Manually controlled thermostat;
– Pressure valve;
– Heat-resistant steam and water “brooms”;
– 58 mm LELIT filter holder with a container for ground coffee.